All-inclusive package: the Pizza Cruise. 1½ hours cruise. Choose from a selection of delicious oven-fresh pizzas, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
Pizza cruise package:
A 1½-hour boat trip on the canals. This all-inclusive offer for a minimum of 15 people is complete with boat rental, crew, drinks from the national bar (wine, beer and soft drinks), and of course a delicious oven-fresh pizza of your choice:
- Margaritha: Vegetarian pizza with tomato sauce, double mozzarella and oregano.
- Funghi: Vegetarian pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms and oregano.
- Bolognaise: Delicious pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and minced meat.
- Salami pizza: Classic pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and salami.
- Pepperoni: Pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. For the enthusiast who just likes a slightly spicier meat pizza.
* Margaritha and Pepperoni can also be supplied gluten-free.
The pizza cruise is an ideal package if you want to do something special but affordable with a group of friends, colleagues or family in Amsterdam. In 2010, the Amsterdam canals were placed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. As far as we are concerned, rightly so. It is a unique monument that you can best experience with a pleasant boat trip and good food.
This package is available for groups from 15 people. Are you with a smaller group? Please contact us to see if a different arrangement fits or choose a separate boat rental with one of our culinary options..
A boat trip in the Amsterdam Canals is an experience and there is no need for a guide on board to enjoy the tranquility of the water, the architecture along the shores and the highlights on the canals. But maybe you and your party have sailed more often in the center and you want to offer your guests some extras this time.
In that case you can make your boat trip even more special by hiring a professional guide who tells everything about the history of the city, the architecture and interesting facts about its UNESCO heritage.