All-inclusive package Tapas Cruise Amsterdam. 2 hours of sailing, delicious Spanish tapas and unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks.
The Tapas Cruise: sailing tapas bar from Amsterdam
We serve the tastiest tapas in Amsterdam!
Rederij de Nederlanden serves the tastiest Spanish tapas during this all-inclusive Tapas Cruise. Step aboard our tapas boat and you will automatically enter a sultry Spanish atmosphere!
The tapas cruise on the Amsterdam canals takes 2 hours and includes drinks. Along the way a tapas buffet is brought on board with fresh snacks such as shrimp, meatballs, chicken legs, chorizo, olives and bread with tapenade. The Tapas Cruise is perfect for groups of around twenty people. Ideal for an afternoon or evening out with friends or colleagues!
The Tapas Cruise is perfect for
- Drinks tour after work
- Bachelor party
- Company outing or staff party
- Warm-up prior to night out (if possible, we will gladly drop you off at the location)
- Serrano ham with mozzarella and basil
- Sweet pepper filled with cream cheese
- Manchego cheese
- Plateau of Spanish meats
- Frittata with chorizo
- Various types of bread with dippings
- Albondigas, Spanish meatballs
- Patatas Bravas, spicy potatoes from the oven with tomato sauce
- Spicy chicken legs
- Mushrooms with herbs and garlic
- Shrimp in garlic
- Paella with chicken and vegetables
- vegetarian options possible
This package is available for groups from 15 people. Are you with a smaller group? Please contact us to see if a different arrangement fits or choose a separate boat rental with one of our culinary options..
A boat trip in the Amsterdam Canals is an experience and there is no need for a guide on board to enjoy the tranquility of the water, the architecture along the shores and the highlights on the canals. But maybe you and your party have sailed more often in the center and you want to offer your guests some extras this time.
In that case you can make your boat trip even more special by hiring a professional guide who tells everything about the history of the city, the architecture and interesting facts about its UNESCO heritage.