Beer Tasting Cruise Amsterdam
What could be better than cruising over the canals and drinking beer? Well, nothing! With our beer tasting Amsterdam package you combine boating and drinking in a pleasant way. Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks on board. A tour of the Amsterdam Brewery de Prael before or after the boat trip.
€ 45,50* per person including 1.5 hours of sailing
*From 25 persons. For groups of 15 to 25 people € 47,50 p.p.
Excluding VAT and taxCheck Availability
Beer Tasting Cruise features
- 1½ hours of sailing for € 45.50 per person (for groups of 15 to 25 people: € 47.50 per person) through Historic Amsterdam
- including boat hire, skipper and service
- tour at Brouwerij de Prael with a delicious sample beer
- unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks on board
- baguette with herb butter, aoli and tapenade on board
** If you want to sail with groups of less than 15 people, you can do so on request
Beer tasting with a guided tour at Brouwerij de Prael
Drinking beer, sailing and looking at the historic city centre of Amsterdam. An ideal combination! Rederij de Nederlanden, together with Brouwerij de Prael, has put together a cruise with a guided tour. Before or after the cruise on the Amsterdam canals we moor at Brouwerij de Prael on the Oudezijdse Voorburgwal for a guided tour with a delicious test beer.
The tours at Brouwerij de Prael are from Monday to Friday between 13:00 and 18:00. On Saturday from 13:00 to 17:00 and on Sunday from 14:00 to 17:00. There are no guided tours in the evening.